There are many senior placement agencies in the Phoenix metropolitan area, but not all of them are worthy of your trust. Unfortunately, many large agencies are driven by revenue rather than compassion; they make assisted living recommendations based on what will make them the most money instead of what is best for their clients’ wellbeing. They may also share your information with retirement facilities across the Phoenix metropolitan area without your consent, resulting in an avalanche of unwanted solicitation calls and emails. You and your aging loved one deserve better!
Integrity Senior Placement isn’t just a name—it’s a promise to those we serve and a reflection of our values! We treat our clients with the utmost honesty and care. We understand just how overwhelming it can be to choose the right new home. Because of this, we guide Phoenix’s seniors through every step of their journey to find the best assisted living community. Integrity Senior Placement’s decision making is never motivated by revenue, and we always respect our clients’ privacy. Our only goal is to find safe, professional, and comfortable living environments where our clients can live every day to the fullest!
- Our Values: First and foremost, Integrity Senior Placement’s team members are caregivers. Reina and David are always thinking of what their clients need and finding options that are right for them. They hold themselves to the highest ethical standards and are accountable to both their clients and their clients’ families. Reina and David treat everyone they serve with kindness, honesty, respect, and effective communication.
- Knowledgeable about Our Community: Integrity Senior Placement is based in Scottsdale and works with assisted living professionals from all over the region. We know which Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale metropolitan area facilities are worthy of trust and which ones you should avoid. Our specialists will leverage this vast experience to help you choose a new home that is conveniently located near friends and family.
- Rapid Response: At Integrity Senior Placement, we know that some people do not have the luxury of time when deciding which assisted living facility they should call home. If you or your loved one is faced with a tight deadline due to an impending hospital discharge, family emergency, or other extenuating circumstance, there’s no need to panic! Integrity Senior Placement can expedite the placement process and find an ideal new home in a matter of days—even hours! We always have time for our clients.
- Reputable Professionals: Reina and David have a wealth of experience in caring for and supporting Phoenix’s seniors. As you can see from our testimonials, we have earned a reputation for compassion and excellence. Integrity Senior Placement has been named an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau and is a member of the National Placement & Referral Alliance, a leader in professional standards and best practices.
- Only the Best Facilities: Integrity Senior Placement is very discerning about the quality of our care recommendations. We only recommend homes that we would be comfortable living in! As such, every retirement home, senior living facility, and long-term care provider we work with in the Phoenix metropolitan area is:
- Subject to rigorous on-site inspections by our placement specialists
- Required to pass intensive background checks to ensure client safety
- Licensed by the Arizona Department of Behavioral Health Services
- Adequate staffed by qualified, compassionate caregivers
- Home to enriching social activities, outings, and exercise programs
- Equipped to serve nutritious and delicious meals
- Clean, comfortable, safe, and secure
We invite you to find out for yourself what sets Integrity Senior Placement apart from other agencies in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Contact Reina and David today to meet us and schedule your free in-home assessment. We would be honored to help you or your loved one find the perfect new home!