Integrity Senior Placement’s approach is simple: we treat our clients like family. We believe that every older person in the Phoenix metropolitan area deserves the very best care. We are not motivated by profit; our only goal is for you or your loved one to receive the highest quality senior living placement, regardless of your financial situation or where you live in the Valley of the Sun. Because of this honest, straightforward approach, we have built a reputation in and around Phoenix for our personalized placement services. We get to know each client as an individual and recommend only those placements that will be a perfect fit!
What can you expect when you work with Reina and David at Integrity Senior Placement?
- Initial Contact: Most of our placements begin with a phone call from a child, sibling, relative, or friend who needs help finding the right kind of support for their aging or disabled loved one in the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale metropolitan area. Many new clients come as referrals from past clients who were satisfied with our care recommendations, or from other senior care professionals in Phoenix who trust our expertise. During the initial phone call, we’ll discuss your loved one’s situation and schedule a free in-home assessment.
- Free In-Home Assessment: One of our compassionate and knowledgeable placement specialists will come out to your loved one’s home to gather more information and get to know you better. We will ask you and your loved one questions to determine what part of the Phoenix metropolitan area you are interested in, what your financial/insurance situation is, what level of care is required, and what features or amenities are important to you. We will also explain the placement process to you and answer any questions or concerns you may have about senior living. We understand that this can be a stressful and emotional time!
- Placement Recommendations: Once our placement specialist has a complete picture of who your loved one is as a person and understands their unique circumstances, he will compile a selection of optimal senior living recommendations. Each facility that we recommend at Integrity Senior Placement has been thoroughly vetted and meets rigorous safety and quality standards. Our aim is to empower you with a selection of choices that you can trust in!
- Guided Tours: Once you have narrowed down housing options together, the placement specialist will tour them with you. During these guided tours, you will have the chance to meet the facility’s caregivers, talk to current residents, experience amenities and services, and ask any questions you may have.
- Selection & Move-In: After touring facilities and reviewing all options with you, the placement specialist will help you select the perfect fit. Integrity Senior Placement will take care of all the red tape (including insurance paperwork and coordinating with the facility) so that you or your loved one can focus on getting settled into your new home.
- Follow-Up: After you or your loved one is moved in, Integrity Senior Placement will still be on your side! Your placement specialist will come visit you shortly after move in and again after a few weeks to make sure that you are comfortable and happy. We are not satisfied with your placement unless you are—we will make sure that the home we chose together is delivering everything that was promised and is meeting all your needs.
- Future Support: If your needs change in the future, Integrity Senior Placement will be here to help you reevaluate your options and seamlessly transition to another community. Integrity Senior Placement is committed to our client’s safety, wellness, and happiness in the long-term!
If you need help finding the right support for your aging loved one in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Integrity Senior Placement is here for you! Contact Reina and David today to discuss your loved one’s assisted living needs and let them guide you through this journey. With Integrity Senior Placement, you can rest easy knowing that your parent, grandparent, relative, or friend will be in safe, compassionate hands!